Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm everywhere on the web! (sort of)

The church where I serve is the polling place for Brookside, a neighborhood in Kansas City.  Since I"ve only recently come to the church this was my first time experiencing an election.  The place was hopping!  Apparently, it has one of the best voter turnouts in KC.  A local news station was here interviewing people, candidates were outside greeting voters and a photographer for one of the wire services was here.  She got a picture of my voter sticker.  The picture only shows part of my shirt, my hand and the sticker--she wisely chose not to include my face--I think she'll sell more pictures that way!  I googled myself and apparently all kinds of sites post pictures from the service.  The upper left portion of my chest is famous!

No comments: