Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hello Saint Joe!

Well, I'm here in St. Joseph--so is my family. I finally have made my way to the internet and can post some thoughts. At the moment, my head is spinning with all of the newness--new job, new town, new house, new school for the kids, etc. I'm also grateful for the warm welcome I and my family have received. Given the fact that I'm still unable to lift anything even moderately heavy or strain myself in any way, it was quite a relief to have folks from the church helping us unpack last Thursday. We've also been treated to delicious meals delivered by church folks. Jen is relieved not to have to worry about meals right now. Add to these gifts rides for me since I can't drive and some great gift baskets and you have a minister and his family feeling very loved.

I can't wait until I can actually see so I can drive around St. Joe and get to know this town.

Grace and Peace,

Chase

No comments: