Tuesday, May 5, 2020

My New Podcast "Save Me: A Failed Minister Considers the End of American Christianity" Episode 1

Originally shared elsewhere on May 26.

Since I am not serving a church right now and I am social distancing, I decided to do what I've dreamed of doing for a long time--make a podcast. It's called "Save Me Podcast," because I need saving from a whole lot of things.
The first episode is meant as an encouragement for clergy trying to minister to people during this time of social distancing. There may even be some sermon fodder here for sharing with your congregations. I hope it helps, or at least gives a chuckle to all the clergy working hard right now, when nothing is normal.
My thanks to podcast sponsors: Joseph Nightingale Inflatable Pulpits and Croaksbury Books, which provides books to dying mainline churches that don't want to sacrifice or change anything.
Sorry for the bad audio quality. As will be obvious if you listen to it, I have no idea what I am doing.
Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

No comments: