Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Reviving the blog during the COVID-19 Pandemic

I've used this blog on and off for over a decade now, I think.  In the era of social media, blogging makes less sense and garners less reaction.  But I'm serinv in a new church as an interim minister, and during the COVID-19 outbreak we are sending out a lot of daily e-mails with stuff from me.  I've figured I might as well post it here too, just in case somebody out there in the "series of tubes" that is the internet might find them worthwhile.

Also, About six weeks ago, I started a podcast: Save Me: A Failed Minister Considers the Decline of American Christianity.  At some point, I'll have enough money and enough listeners for that podcast to have its own web site, but I'll post stuff here too, because--why not?

No comments: